1. How much time do you spend online each day?
On a bad day, about 20 minutes, on a good day, several hours.
2. What is your browser homepage set to?
My yahoo home page. That way, if I only have a few minutes, I can quickly check email and move on.
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
ICQ # 3765794
and Yahoo: therangonagin
All through trillian, usually, so I can be on them at the same time
4. Where was your first webpage located?
I’ve only ever made one website, but it never made it online. My brother took my Front Page design as an idea and rebuilt the entire thing into the Mullenweg/Hageney genealogy site. It’s still up today.
5. How long have you had your current website?
Mullenweg.com: about two years, I think. There’s an anniversary coming up around new years.
This one: only a couple of months.
Two Cat Spat: This one is not up and functional yet, but it will be soon. It’s going to be my beading/crafting business.