Well, I’m feeling better. Somewhat. I survived Saturday – mostly by going to bed – and then went to Natural Bridge Caverns on Sunday. That was pretty cool! I took a whole bunch of pictures, but I’m not used to my camera yet, so several didn’t come out.
- RT @BBCArchive: #OnThisDay 1912: The Titanic sank on its maiden voyage, with the loss of more than 1,500 lives. In 1979, Frank Prentice de… 1 day ago
- @ilikeyourtalkin Yeah, I get real paranoid when my cats do this. REAL PARANOID. 2 days ago
- @catblossoms I have seen several children wipe their noses or cough directly on books. If I ruled the world it would be a week per item 🤣🤣🤣 4 days ago
- @wordsdotpics All knowledge is worth having. 1 week ago
- @catblossoms I’m sure I could lure 18 out with food. 1 week ago