1. When was the last time you laughed?
Last night at my friend’s Staci and Jon’s house. We were supposed to be playing a game, but we never get anything done thanks to the stories (hence J. calling us all Team Tangent). The story of my very worst date ever was told, last weekend’s hike through Natural Bridge Caverns, etc. In the meantime, we also covered dice bag sex, Firefly, dog greetings, string cheese and saran wrap.
In short, it was very funny, but you had to be there.
2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
My usal answer would be J as he and I are the most stubborn people I know, but the truth is that it was my boss…and I won.
3. Who was the last person you emailed?
My Mom, I think. That’s a hard one.
4. When was the last time you bathed?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Ate: Quesadillas made with low-carb garlic and herb tortillas, and monterrey jack cheese
Drank: Starbucks Mocha Frappacino. Mmmmm…..