1. Are you going to school this year?
I’m going to several classes this year, but no school.
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
My last graduation was 1992 from Westbury, but I attended school – off and on – into 2001
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
I love literature (especially the study of dramatic works), science, history, and I really like theology and/or philosopy.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
Oh I had several. But I had one a couple of years ago that sat me down and reexplained math to me from the beginning to intermediate algebra. I actually got an A in his class. I don’t know if I fully deserved it, but -for the first time – I was really excited about what I was learning in math, and really confident about what I was doing.
I could name about 15 other teachers, but I won’t. There’s even some that I like as an adult, that I didn’t like as their student.
Come back to school with me! I’m writing a paper on Spenser right now!
Er, that comment was me – I forgot to type my name — too used to LJ