Well, I’ll do my best on this one…….
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Work: “Literature is strewn with the wreckage of those who have minded beyond reason the opinion of others.”
– Virginia Woolf
Play: Harrow: “I know him. And I think he’s a psychotic lowlife.”
Mal: “And I think calling him that is an insult to the psychotic lowlife community.” – Firefly
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven’t graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
I don’t recall what it was. I suppose that I could look it up, but that would involve some digging. I remember that my last drill team dance was under the theme “A Night to Remember”
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Yes, but they always say my name or have my monogram.
I love getting inscriptions in books. I once received a book of adult fairy tales with the inscription “Charlene (sic), Happy birthday….keep some iron nearby! Paul” I remember it because I saw it yesterday.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
I’m tempted to say “Blue skies for everyone” but “Beloved daughter, sister and friend” would make me even happier.