Stolen from faeriekissed, who got it from sweetpickles
1. Name five things you are grateful for.
My wonderful friends
The beauty that surrounds me
2. What four people would you invite over for a party of five? (any four you wish)
Well, like faeriekissed said, I wouldn’t want anyone famous. I would end up totally geeking out on them, and then J would have more to tease me about. I’m just having probs limiting to a group of five (esp with husbands and wives and kids thrown in the mix); I don’t want to leave anyone out. This is a really difficult question. I’m going to go totally dorked out, and stick folks that have passed on.
My Grandmother and Grandfather on my Father’s side
Judge (my Greatgrandfather on Father’s side)
My Grandfather on my Mother’s side
That way, maybe I can finally get some answers to the burning questions that I have in my genealogy…that, and I’ve really only met one of those folks, and I don’t remember him very well as he died when I was very young. I would probably annoy them all with my fifty gagillion questions.
3. What three things do you need to do today that take less than five minutes to complete?
Print reports for yesterday
Delete the spam in my inboxes
4. Where are two places you’d like to visit in the next five years?
Well, as long as we’re dreaming, Ireland, and Germany (or Cairo)
5. Which one of the five senses is your favorite?
I’d say smell, but allergies have really screwed that up; especially right now. Today I’m really enjoying sight, as I got to see a mama hawk teaching her babies to fly on my morning commute. Oh, and I also saw a hot air balloon.