Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @ilikeyourtalkin Well, we ARE on the dirty side of Barry. I just thought it was funny as hell when I went to look a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @jeffr0 I have an arroyo seco or dry creek in the back of mine. So there’s now a rock bed that runs all the way acr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @morganestes @amazon https://t.co/SHBQyK5RcB 1 week ago
- @ilikeyourtalkin Mullenweg 2020 Looks Like We’re On the Dirty Side of the Storm 1 week ago
- @EvilMopacATX Pflugerville: we’re pfucking pfantastic 1 week ago