Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- I love that King Ezekiel has a tiger. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in the most wonderful way!” #WalkingDead 2 weeks ago
- @catblossoms I can play a few songs on that too, but my repertoire is far more limited on brass. 2 weeks ago
- @catblossoms Wish D the best - he’s smart enough to do anything, why should he be tied to a 💩? Tell him I’ve got my pom-poms out! 2 weeks ago
- @catblossoms oh my God! Now I feel really old. It must be really bizarre for you! 2 weeks ago
- @catblossoms When I say “we” I mean “surely we know someone who can”. I’m entirely a woodwinds girl...which seems l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago