Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @catblossoms Not many are babysitting situations though 🤣🤣🤣 1 week ago
- @catblossoms BOYFRIEND REVEAL (not even my dog, sadly, though he IS a sweetheart for me) https://t.co/Yzft7JqHsw 1 week ago
- @Jocelyn_Vilter @catblossoms 🤣 I thought that his spine expanded like an accordion. I like your explanation better. 1 week ago
- @catblossoms I think he was maybe 4 foot tall the last time I saw him. 1 week ago
- @catblossoms Dear goodness, 22 got tall… 1 week ago