Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- Can we talk about what a fail the @AUStinAirport ride share pickup area is? It’s awful 2 days ago
- RT @JewelStaite: Omg @NathanFillion I am freaking out, @kelly_clarkson just used your face as a gif, it has finally happened, you are FAMOU… 2 weeks ago
- @catblossoms Sigh. I’m so outclassed there. 2 weeks ago
- @redqueen76 Two snakes on my porch in two weeks; I was thinking the same thing. 2 weeks ago
- Why Historical Newspapers Are Crucial Genealogy Sources newyorkfamilyhistory.org/blog/why-histo… 2 weeks ago