Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @jcasabona To cook small portions. I learned to cook large portions, so when I’m at home I just make a sandwich or go out. 1 day ago
- @thomshouse @maxlynch It’s hard to find still. It’s harder to find a company that doesn’t change its mind, or a man… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @biblioteq_tress @micalbf @JoelleMonique @ihatejoelkim @Nicole_Cliffe Followed by, with, or during. Not picky. 2 days ago
- @TheDanimagus @Nicole_Cliffe So understand you. Yes. Jamie, hands down. 2 days ago
- @Winnie089 @JeskEyre @Nicole_Cliffe Or hit my minimum height requirement. Though I *was* tempted to cut 4” for him... 2 days ago