Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- I'm realizing that I have an amazing amount of Wapuu stuff... 2 weeks ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/i9qu4O7wXg 3 weeks ago
- A young fan asked @StephenAmell his most embarrassing moment filming Arrow. I snorted my apple juice when I heard t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- @Otto42 @nacin I want to be Nick Fury. That's one badass helicarrier. Just saying... 1 month ago
- @neilgrayston 😲 1 month ago