Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @Michele_Butcher @ChrisWiegman @redcrew That seems a tad extreme 😁 I was not stopping for long, just a pass through… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @ChrisWiegman @redcrew Me too!!!!! I was going to see Chicago one last time this year, but they’ve canceled that fl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @astralbodies Sorry. In GA until Monday 1 week ago
- @astralbodies I can’t believe that y’all are in my area, and I’m stuck in GA 1 week ago
- @nullbytes @saliebefeld Thank you all for this - Bielefeld holds a special place in my heart! 1 week ago