Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @catblossoms I have seen several children wipe their noses or cough directly on books. If I ruled the world it would be a week per item 🤣🤣🤣 14 hours ago
- @wordsdotpics All knowledge is worth having. 3 days ago
- @catblossoms I’m sure I could lure 18 out with food. 5 days ago
- @catblossoms I would be too if 18 just camped out in my WHOLE house! 6 days ago
- @morganestes @drmartens Dude, I have t-shirts older than both of you. 1 week ago