Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @mostlysharks Mine usually helps like this https://t.co/6UsnxNm0la 1 week ago
- @illustr8d https://t.co/rIb05spvY8 1 week ago
- @illustr8d I bet if you ordered directly from some little mom and pop craft store, that it would be a lot cheaper a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @illustr8d Someone once gave me a red and a green skein of C&C and I felt so very fancy! 1 week ago
- @illustr8d These are all DMC as that’s all that was cheap and available for so long here. I think there’s conversio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago