Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @catblossoms Helping me give up and go to bed. 15 hours ago
- Why I can never finish my flash cards… https://t.co/dGbZl2JSGF 16 hours ago
- @catblossoms https://t.co/SPxPwaEXAN 1 day ago
- @catblossoms @apaintbox It’s all fun and games until they wake you up every hour with a “is it time to eat yet?” Or an “I want to play NOW!” 6 days ago
- @apaintbox @catblossoms So no one kills them! 1 week ago