Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- Must not shout “RTFM!!!” down the phone line. People don’t react well when I do that. It’s that kind of day. 3 hours ago
- @Ancestry Right this minute 3 hours ago
- @redqueen76 I wonder what my excuse is for the summer? (Which, let’s face it, is 8 months of the year in TX. We hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @meerkatwhimsy @LucidlyLost @CasualTeaTime That’s fear, not stress. Stress kills you sloooooooooowly. 3 hours ago
- @ZacharyLevi But you’ll look good while breaking a leg! 20 hours ago