Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @redqueen76 I only run when chaste. 😁 5 hours ago
- @Ldyandrea @greggrunberg We’ll share this one! 20 hours ago
- @catblossoms I kind of like the cross eyed possum 2 days ago
- @catblossoms I am therangonagin, witch of three. Fear me because I don’t want you in my car. Well, there goes my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @catblossoms @ctyankeesfan The purring of a cat has healing properties. So there you go. https://t.co/wQznIAyGkg 5 days ago