Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @JCareyAuthor Thank you!!!! 6 days ago
- O. M. G. !!!!!!! twitter.com/jcareyauthor/s… 6 days ago
- @catblossoms @YarnGeek I am in shock! This is amazing! https://t.co/R4l5AWKqzf 6 days ago
- @AuntyColleen @chrissyteigen Robin Hood and Flynn Rider. I have a thing for the slightly bad boys. 3 weeks ago
- @_ashleigh_anne_ Not until 4:30 3 weeks ago