Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @catblossoms Nor should you be put in a situation where your mental health and anxiety levels are this high just to walk in to work. 🤦🏼♀️ 2 days ago
- @catblossoms I just don’t even know what to say to this. Not that I would ever cross you while you were carrying ei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ChrisWiegman I love that you’re designing to the user instead of making the user adapt to the design (any more tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @ChrisWiegman Yeah, Parallels is a necessary evil for Family Tree Maker. I didn’t think you were trying to change… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @ChrisWiegman Oh, I’m pretty sure that, after all that, Parallels is my main memory predator. 3 days ago