Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @catblossoms Thank you! My life is complete! 7 hours ago
- RT @RealLyndaCarter: It’s the series finale of Twitter. Do you remember how to touch grass? We hope so. https://t.co/jxpcMdpwN2 9 hours ago
- @catblossoms I must own the shirt on the left. Must. 15 hours ago
- @catblossoms @redqueen76 @ElizabethKGreen @texanhombre (Snort) fat chance on that one. https://t.co/j9dvMNw3f0 15 hours ago
- @catblossoms Ok, Floof - having a weighted blanket helps with anxiety, *being* a weighted blanket causes anxiety fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago