Ok, this weekend has gone totally weird, and I can’t blame it all on SxSW at all… So many relatives are in town: Mom, Daddy, a whole bunch of cousins and Matt, and those that I’ve heard from all want to do something today. Tom even says he has a surprise for me (‘scuze me while I do the Aunt Sally’s Pralines happy dance!!!! I love my cousin!!!). So, I’m glad I got up early on a Sunday. I’m still rankling about having to get up early on Saturday after BreakbreadwithBrad – Brad, darlin’, you were a delightful host, and you made me feel welcome…thanks for tainting pinatas for me FOREVER!
- @morganestes @jessicaestes @HamiltonMusical Me too. I just remembered that the song was stuck in my head the whole time 3 days ago
- @morganestes @jessicaestes @HamiltonMusical As I recall, I told you about it in Philly, to explain why I kep singin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @morganestes @jessicaestes @HamiltonMusical 😂 you can thank my best friend from high school; she and her family wat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @jeffr0 Beautiful! 6 days ago
- @Otto42 Or green from the blue ones. 6 days ago