Watching 24, season 6, and I decided to have a list of ten points to celebrate the day.
WARNING: below this link, there are minor spoilers for season 6….
- Kiefer Sutherland keeps getting hotter as he keeps getting older
- Bashir is a terrorist?????????
- The Palmers are intent on world domination. You think I’m joking.
- Jack Bauer should be contractually obligated to climb low walls in every episode. In tight blue jeans. Please please please….
- Chloe needs Lexapro or Lithium or something else that starts with a “L” that cures Loghorrea
- You could hide a suitcase nuke in Walid’s chin…and perhaps half of LA
- No. More. Mountain. Lions. Ever.
- I wonder what Faith thinks of her boytoy becoming president?
- Obviously, CTU needs to screen their employees and put their ex-employees under full surveillance at all times. If Nina Meyers shows up again, I’m
throwing this TV out the window never watching this show againwriting a strongly worded letter to Fox Studios (which I swore that I would never watch again after Firefly, please don’t tell my fellow Browncoats).
- The writers of this show must really really really hate LA. And they don’t seem too fond of San Antonio or Baltimore either.
Why am I just watching season 6, you ask? First, my Dad was kind enough to lend it to me (freeing up 7 slots on my Netflix queue). Secondly, well…let’s just say that I would rather wait for months or years for the next season, than to stress out through commercials, or wait a week for the next episode. I have enough problems going to bed instead of watching this straight through – I should admit that I pretty much did watch the first season straight through, and it nearly killed me.
Also, I just saw some news on season 7 today here. Apparently, Fox is considering either holding season 7 until this time next year, or breaking it up into two 14 episode mini-seasons.