I went to visit my darling brother in Montreal a few weekends ago, and I’m going to be posting a few pictures from it over the next few weeks. Here’s the first few from the Quartier des Spectacles, and nearby.
- !!!!!!!Cool!!!!!!!! twitter.com/RobThomas/stat… 1 month ago
- @catblossoms I’m awake, breathing, upright, and 365 days from having to worry about this again. I’d say that makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I love that King Ezekiel has a tiger. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in the most wonderful way!” #WalkingDead 2 months ago
- @catblossoms I can play a few songs on that too, but my repertoire is far more limited on brass. 2 months ago
- @catblossoms Wish D the best - he’s smart enough to do anything, why should he be tied to a 💩? Tell him I’ve got my pom-poms out! 2 months ago