I like my iPhone plenty. What I don’t like is having to reload everything on it every two weeks.
- @illustr8d Sending good wishes! That COVID ain’t for sissies. I still can’t get anything done after having it twice… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @jamesofputney: I like to think that the FBI agents who went into Mar a Lago shouted “Freeze, Archives Squad!”, while holding up badges… 19 hours ago
- RT @megansmolenyak: 5-hour #DNA fiercebiotech.com/medtech/stanfo… 1 day ago
- What is “Enough embroidery threads”? Who decides this? What if there are not enough or too many?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @catblossoms Yeah, but I have to know about them to truly have autonomy in making the choice to embrace chaos. 😁 th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago