Came across Eddie Izzard’s bit about Cunning Use of Flags on my iPod playlist today. There’s nothing like a perfect sunny day, under an Indian Summer Sky, driving around with a car full of laughing people. Life is good.
- RT @stephenszczerba: 2020 has turned us all into Nick Miller https://t.co/dSWeiYOKgr 1 week ago
- @dimensionmedia I still have one in the bottom of the candy bar. 3 weeks ago
- @ilikeyourtalkin When I was young I read CS Lewis and begged my parents for some. For Christmas I got a box of six.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ChrisWiegman @joytreats I look forward to it!! 3 weeks ago
- @ilikeyourtalkin I am a genealogist: Can you tell if we’re ever going to have an earthquake here? I’ll bet you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago