Came across Eddie Izzard’s bit about Cunning Use of Flags on my iPod playlist today. There’s nothing like a perfect sunny day, under an Indian Summer Sky, driving around with a car full of laughing people. Life is good.
- RT @lyrasbooks: A little video of Freya doing the first marbling test for the lettered edition of Coraline by @neilhimself Each of the 26… 1 day ago
- RT @JimNicar: A 40-year portrait. The Austin, Texas skyline as seen from the Zilker Botanical Gardens in 1982 and 2022. https://t.co/DUKAfk… 1 day ago
- @catblossoms Girl, you know I would. Most doctors are good people, but just worn out right now. Still, that’s inexcusable. 1 day ago
- RT @megansmolenyak: Excited to explore this! #genealogy #Ireland 1 day ago
- @catblossoms Remind me one day to tell you about the time I threw a doctor out of my mom’s hospital room. Like with my own two hands. 1 day ago